Tuesday 7 January 2014

I took the plunge...

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11541659/?claim=a8adtb9yfsu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So I've decided to put my blog on bloglovin.com 
I saw a lot of blogs I follow have this and it seems pretty handy! I thought why not give it a try hey?!
I'm excited to start finding & exploring brand new blogs for me to read whilst sipping on a nice cup of tea, maybe nibbling away at a macaron or 2! It also gives people the opertunity to stumble across my blog. My main reason is to discover new sparkly, beautiful blog reads. Do any of you lovely tea sippers have bloglovin? If so what do you make of it? Is it as wonderful as it sounds? I'd love to hear your thoughts & opinions!

More 2014 posts coming soon my day dreamers!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment